VIP Spring Super Special
Spend $50 & receive a $10 voucher to use on your next visit.
Spend $100 & receive a $25 voucher to use on your next visit.
No further discounts apply
Sunny days are back at last! With the sun coming in through the windows, we are alerted to the need for a spring clean! Many people are now seeking out a natural alternative to the high amount of chemicals (which may cause health hazards), found in many cleaning products.
The benefits of ‘going green’ mean fewer health risks and less impact on the environment. Switch to a natural cleaning range and you’ll be able to beautify your home naturally. Mountain Health has a great range of natural cleaning products. Such as the Herbon, Enviroclean & Abode range, including washing powder, surface spray & window cleaner. See the full range of cleaning products at Mountain Health
Detox body oil
Are you ready to emerge from under the woolly jumpers of winter? You can make your own herbal detox body oil by adding a few drops of cleansing essential oils to a base oil to help get skin in great shape. Dry body-brushing is a great way to get skin looking fresher. Before your shower use long, gentle strokes working from your feet, up your legs and trunk and along your arms – always brushing towards the heart. This simple step will help slough off dead skin cells and encourage circulation, leaving skin smoother
Spring detox body oil
100mls Sweet Almond oil;
5 drops each of Rosemary, Lemon and Black Pepper essential oils;
Mix well and apply after showering.
Tea in a capsule
Tea in a capsule is a great range by an experienced local naturopath. Putting together formulations using combinations of herbs and plant extracts in a dried, powder form; then filled into capsules. The same benefits of a liquid extract without the awful taste. The capsule quickly dissolves once in the stomach, allowing the herbs / plant extracts to start to work.
There are no animal products used, or extenders, like magnesium stearate or cheap vitamins or any mineral ingredient, which are often used in other commercial health supplement pills and capsules. Each “tea in a capsule“capsule only contains the pure and natural parts of plants.
To maintain the absolute highest standards of product purity and quality, herbs and plant extracts, empty gelatin capsules and bottles are sourced from only the best suppliers and capsules are filled for each separate blend in the clinic, in Melbourne Australia.
The range includes formulas to address such issues as arthritis,anxiety, psoriasis, high blood pressure and many more. Come into Mountain Health, see the range and get some advice on a formula that would suit your needs.
Chilli Veg Muffins
Try these delicious gluten free & low FODMAP savoury muffins!
- 1/3 cup Buckwheat flour*
- 1/3 cup Brown rice flour*
- 2/3 cup Potato flour*
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder*
- 4 Eggs*
- ½ cup of Inside out Almond milk*
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup of olive oil*
- 1 tsp himalayan salt*
- 2 fresh red chillies
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 cups mixture of chopped eggplant, carrots, zuchinni & capsicum
- Heat oven to 180°C
- Chop all the vegetables including the chillis finely.
- Heat a teaspoon of oil in a frying pan and cook the vegetables and ginger until they are softened. Season a little.
- Separate the eggs.
- Add the olive oil to the egg yolks slowly as if you were making a mayonnaise so that it all amalgamates well to form a cream.
- Whisk the dry ingredients together to mix and aerate them well.
- Add them slowly, alternating with the milk, to the yolk mixture.
- Add the cheese.
- Beat the egg whites until they are stiff.
- Fold into the mixture along with the cooked vegetables. (Make sure there is no liquid with the vegetables.)
- Grease a 12 mould muffin tin or mini loaf tin.
- Spoon the mixture in.
- Bake for around 20 minutes for the muffin tins and 30 minutes for the mini loaf tins. Check that a skewer comes out clean.
- Leave to cool a little and then tip them out onto a cooling rack.
- Eat warm or cold.
*ingredients available at Mountain Health