Try this delicious and nutritious, chocolatey crackle treat.
Filled with fibre, essential fats, magnesium, iron, b vitamins & antioxidants.
Kids wont even know they are healthy!
• 2 cups brown rice puffs
• 1/2 cup shredded coconut
• 1 TBS chia seeds
• ¾ cup coconut oil
• 1 TBS almond butter
• 3 TBS cacao powder
• ½ cup of dried blueberries
• Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper cup liners.
• Mix together rice puffs, shredded coconut & chia seeds in a bowl
• Melt coconut oil in a saucepan on stove top, then stir in almond butter & cacao.
• Stir the coconut oil mix through the rice puff mix until combined.
• Spoon mixture into liners.
Place in the freezer for about 20 minutes to set.